Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Download Alabama Id Templates Help On Unlocking A Nokia 6030 B From Cingular?

Help On Unlocking A Nokia 6030 b from cingular? - download alabama id templates

Okay, so my bad tmobile G1 last night, so my friend gave me his phone number Cingular.
I have to unlock it, and tried the software from

www.nokiaphoneblog.com/?p=41

but it used to open it says error or something ..
So, if someone could help me and the release of the identification code will be oh so kind and give 10 points =]
Here's some information that you need to share, ..


Nokia 6030b
IMEI: 011122/00/441710/0
Country: United States (Alabama)
Network: The phone is Cingular, but I need to be unlocked for tmobile

If you would like more information, just say and ill delete your comments, allowing you to publish again, please, please, can you help me

No comments:

Post a Comment