Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Few Welcome Note N-400 Citizenship Application?

N-400 citizenship application? - few welcome note

I asked a U.S. citizen in March 2007. Just process your order. I asked for the first time in the background, fingerprints, and handed it to me and then I had an English exam and civic education, I passed my test and my officer in charge recommended approval. But since I mentioned have not heard anything from them and decided to check the status of my application and called me, said: "It seems that everything goes well with your file and is willing to permit expected by the letter of the accession ceremony but still didint get the invitation and after a year and a half-mouth, I called again. This time, the agent who works in the USCIS told me that a note "welcome to" get in a few days and I transfer to another person. However, someone told me at that time, I said "no case pending his background check. Could someone please tell me that "what happened and how long I have to wait for my citizenship?

1 comment:

cibikay said...

This could be found some details in the background you need clarification.It could be something small or very serious.You could wait.Or a lawyer to know what exactly happened, hiring too.

Post a Comment