Friday, February 19, 2010

Infant Money Cheat For Emerald My Friend Just Confessed To Me That He Cheated On His Wife. What Advice Should I Give Him?

My friend just confessed to me that he cheated on his wife. What advice should I give him? - infant money cheat for emerald

My friend told me that he had betrayed his wife during a month when the case was eventually arrested. His wife knows nothing about him. He feels very ashamed and angry with herself.

When asked why he did that, he said he felt "alone". He said his wife told him recently: "I thought I knew everything, now I do not know sh **. They have an 8-year-old boy and a newborn daughter.

I asked if he shared emotional intimacy in the past, and said: "Not really. Ever.

This page is to work each day, has a steady job, tries to save money is to buy a nice house, but the economy is difficult. I said that many couples come to work both ends meet. She worked for severalYears. They do not even know know how to drive, and refuses to learn.

What I did was wrong, but at least he stopped. And he feels very badly about it. What advice I can give this guy?

1 comment:

bundygil said...

It is a typical scenario. Whatever you do, is not advisable to admit it, so the only cause more problems than they can handle. What is needed here is some advice, both before the arrival to a system of things to relieve their loneliness.

Post a Comment