Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gerd And Anemia Two Disagreeing DRs..What To Do?

Two disagreeing DRs..What to do? - gerd and anemia

Four years ago I had a car accident and broke his ankle in 3 places. I had to have screws and plates, as it stabilizes. TTWO years ago I started with cellulite and break MRSA. I have 5 times and had the outbreak hospitialized that I stay at home about 10 times. The last time the hospital doctor said that he felt that the infection is embedded in the metal. More questions about my health that I cut to lymphedema of both legs, diabetes (insulin non dpendent), HP, gastroesophageal reflux, anemia, folic acid and deficiant weigh more than £ 400 .. but has lost 25 pounds in 5 months. My DR orthpedic do not want to remove the metal, but my DR said that the infection must be eliminated. What should I do? I had a bone scan, but no results to. What is my next step? Will I lose my leg?

No comments:

Post a Comment