Monday, December 14, 2009

Im In Love With U Quotes Im 19 And In Love With A 29 Year Old Women Who Needs Space?

Im 19 and in love with a 29 year old women who needs space? - im in love with u quotes

First and foremost, I am 19 years old. and began to speak to this year, 29 elderly women with whom I work who has 3 children, 7, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. years since we made and I stayed home almost all nightt. and a month later I moved and the great things that he loved her and the children. everything went well (I think), but then 4 months later, and was not sure because of my age to leave and the fact that I have no experience with children in general or Llife. they tryed to solve it, but this is worrying his head, I suppose. She said she needed space to see if it is what he wants. and shes not that I know what I want cuz im only 19th Then I moved and now I am very depressed. I love her very much and I had the best time of my life in real life along with children very well and I would also like very much. I want to be with her and a father figure to children. she says she loves me still, and she always spoke of me as a friend, but when I try to talk the AMShe just do not like. and he says he only needs time. Another thing is that we are working hard together

I think we need to show that I really have to be with her. But you do not know how. IM and shes only fear he will leave me. Death awaits me, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment