Friday, December 11, 2009

Largest Shark Pick Will My Eel Be Ok With This?

Will my eel be ok with this? - largest shark pick

I have a 55 gallon tank with:
1 10-inch tires with over Eel
1 8-inch angel
1 4-inch rainbow shark --
and 1 Pleco 3 "
when I say, another great angel, or some kind of big fish, eels, my guess is with him?
I just put in a 2.3-inch giant danio and ate almost immediately, but gets along well with other fish? is that not only want the hierarchy of the tank or disturbed somthing?

5 comments:

Diana said...

It is a good size eels one 55g. Eels feed on almost anything that fits your mouth. Friend or Foe is a food if you can swallow.

Good luck and fish maintenance
Diana
7 Tanks/350gallons of Joy

Tiger said...

I must say that you have always wanted to steal a tank impressive. If you are in the vicinity of the answer to his own question. I would say that large fish eel in danger, and I think proabably your food.

sam said...

wow i wish his tank.i not really do not see all that much about fish

Balaji said...

eats

Balaji said...

eats

Post a Comment