Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thigh Pain Causes What Causes Pain On The Left Side Of The Knee And On Top Of The Thigh?

What causes pain on the left side of the knee and on top of the thigh? - thigh pain causes

My leg hurts all very bad and I went to a podiatrist or physiotherapist and I do not know what is wrong - I become an orthopedic surgeon for 18 years. But I want some kind of idea of what might be - to receive comments.

That's what I thought it might be the reason, if someone can help me - I love you - I fell off a ladder and broke a toe bone and two fragments will have won. Heals very well until I had severe pain in my hip pain without swelling or discoloration. After a week, this kind of loss - the pain was back and forth, but now is constant and strong in the thigh, left thigh, the knee and below the knee. But I hurt with her whole leg. It is as if the kind of pain you get when you on the funny bone. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment