Thursday, January 14, 2010

Healing After Tooth Extraction Gum Healing After Tooth Extraction? Space Still Not Closed..?

Gum healing after tooth extraction? space still not closed..? - healing after tooth extraction

The healing of gums after tooth extraction?
I had a tooth extraction on 9 July was also, food in my chewing gum on the same day he threw, he must do something to put it out, this course of blood, then after a week I was eating something on the side of the area where the tooth was removed and it hurts, but it was not bleeding and a little blood yesterday, a cousin of the way she touched my gums. I am a smoker and I wonder whether my extraction site must be closed now? Exactly one week and 4 days. It does not hurt, I felt my blood clots, brush your teeth 2 times a day and floss once a day with water and salt 4 to 5 times per day .. clarified

^ ^ That was 4 weeks ...

Now: is not completely healed, it seems a little tooth where the tooth was removed, strange?

2 comments:

vanilmil said...

No, it's normal. It will take several months to completely shut down the hole. Although there is no bleeding or pain is right.

Jessie H said...

The "teeth" will always be there.

Post a Comment