Friday, January 15, 2010

Mens Sleep Shirts What Size Shirt Should I Order Form Delias.com?

What size shirt should I order form delias.com? - mens sleep shirts

I looked at the clothes and delias.com'm not sure whether I am good. Photos shirts, is as big as when you see just hang up or something. They look like they are not installed or thin, but like the T-shirts for men. Well, I'm only 5 feet 2 and use a XS in shirts. Not suitable nellyadla delias.com down on me as I want or just hang on me like a T-shirt? The t-shirts all seem like a man, for the fit! Are there other girls like me, XS and Delias wear and how are they designed?

3 comments:

☮ ♥ :) said...

Note also a XS (5'1) and Delia XS size fits well, very well equipped. Certainly not hanging out of you. If you ask me, I think that there is a perfect fit!

volleyba... said...

You with an array of size and tell you how many inches from the waist, which can reduce the size you go into a store in the mall and try to be the shirt.

volleyba... said...

You with an array of size and tell you how many inches from the waist, which can reduce the size you go into a store in the mall and try to be the shirt.

Post a Comment