Monday, January 25, 2010

Sue Devitt Foundation Best Face Powder For Chinese Skin Tone?

Best face powder for Chinese skin tone? - sue devitt foundation

I am currently with Gel Foundation Sue Devitt and powders. The color of my skin is fine, but I like how the powder is "flaky", as my face is oily. Look good in some areas b / c the oil that eliminates dull, but other areas look a little blurry, or "contempt" if it makes no sense at all.

I have sensitive skin and does not require a lot of coverage. Thank you!

2 comments:

Critty said...

Not sure if you are looking for a loose powder or pressed. However, this new powder from Elizabeth Arden is http://shop.elizabetharden.com/product/i is wonderful ... adds a touch of luster to the skin - so pretty! I do not know why the dust is squama Sue Devitt as oily.

I always use the Smashbox Primer Light http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh ... under my foundation, so the oil does not go through and interfere with makeup. I like this seriously, and if I will ever be destroyed on the ground to stop. The first original works well, but tends to clog the pores in the new light is simply amazing for oily skin.

Jessica H said...

Try Shiseido products. Shiseido has existed for more than a century, and especially in the skin of Asia. If a particular product, I do not know - go to a Shiseido counter and ask for help. (I'm sure also in Asia and Shiseido religious use)

Post a Comment