Thursday, January 28, 2010

Usb Game Controller Conversion To Arcade Game Controller To PC Conversion Problem!?

Game controller to PC conversion problem!? - usb game controller conversion to arcade

I have a PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox and converter to USB controller. I bought it so I could control my existing game controllers to connect to my laptop and several games. The problem is that I want to connect a wireless guitar, so you can play Frets on Fire. If you do not know, this game is a clone of Guitar Hero for PC. To work Well, not my guitar or my regular driver of it. Any help?

1 comment:

100% Best Answerer said...

We definitely need more details about the composition of the brand of hardware drivers for the USB converter, your model and maybe the website. And for the wireless guitar for the PS2 or Xbox? Moreover, it could always be incompatible Frets on Fire play, so that when not using console controllers on your PC, then you have no money, unless it is a good software or the game itself will be updated to make them compatible with .

Post a Comment